Saturday, September 15, 2007

New article at VibeVixen.com

Hello peeps! I'm back!

FYI, Chicago was fun. I really want to do it big next time I go though. Each time I've been to Chi-town it's only been for a weekend, so I feel like I'm missing a lot. Next time I'm going for AT LEAST four days.

Also, I have a new article up at VibeVixen.com titled Spin the Bottle. Hit up the site every once in a while, as I've been pitching like mad over there. Show me some love, especially since the print version folded. We've got to continue to support each other!

3 comments:

Quick said...

...nice to see someone is environmentally conscience. How are things going?

Anonymous said...

not, bad mrs jefferson, but where's the full page expose on heels ms diva???

Anonymous said...

adiv drawback fenced stationery immunization oegkv interactions insides inaccuracies tells technologyto
lolikneri havaqatsu