Friday, March 02, 2007

Graduation Here I Come!

Today was the Imagine Graduation Fair, where soon-to-be graduates line up and get all the information they need for the ceremony: cap and gown, pictures, rings, announcements etc.
I am so happy now, 'cause you know what I picked up when I was at the fair?
MY HONORS CORDS!!! Yes, I will be graduating magna cum laude (I have a 3.74 GPA) and if I do well enough this semester, I might be bumped up to summa cum laude. I feel so smart. Amazing what some funky little rope cords can do for your self-esteem, right?

This college experience has been great and I can honestly say I'm graduating with no regrets. Well, almost no regrets. Okay, I have a few. But they're small. I can fix it within a year. So there.

71 days til I walk across the stage....Can't wait!

2 comments:

Paris David said...

Congratulations, Tara!!!!!!!!!!!1

Wow a 3.7 GPA.

That's a whole point more than my 2.71 GPA I eked outta FAMU with.

I'm proud, proud, proud, as I'm sure your folks are too!

Joanna said...

That's wonderful. You should be very proud of yourself. It will be very exciting for you to start the next chapter in you life after you graduate!