Monday, January 08, 2007

Things are going my way...

I didn't include this on my New Year's Resolutions list, but one of my goals for 2007 is to make $60,000, or at least be on pace to make $60,000 by the end of the year. This means I need to hustle. I've been working on a few things which look to bring me some more income, but I'm motivated now more than ever.

Before, when I was broke college student, it was okay, because I only had one person to take care of. Now, I have my daughter to think about, and not being able to pay the bills is not an option. This semester looks to be one of my most trying ones yet, with classes, my jobs, writing and taking care of my daughter and trying to be a good wife. It won't be easy, and I know occasionally, I'm not gonna be the best mother, or the best student or the best wife. I know I'll probably fall short in one of those areas every once in awhile. I just hope my daughter knows how much I sacrificed to give her all the things that she needs and that shows how much I love her and would do anything for her.

So wish me luck as I embark on this new journey...

No comments: