Saturday, January 27, 2007

And speaking of hit ABC shows...

...you know who I think is pretty?

Sara Ramirez.



Recognize her? Well, maybe you need to see her in her scrubs.



Yes, she is from Grey's Anatomy, and Broadway, among other things.

I think she is goregous. Plus, she gets bonus points for being bigger than a size 2 in Hollywood. (I think she carries it well. I wanna look like her!)

It sure didn't hurt her career to be a series regular on one of the hottest shows on television, Grey's Anatomy.

I watched my first episode last year around this time. Remember the huge episode they had after the Super Bowl? I got hooked then.

Grey's Anatomy is wonderfully written, with an amazing cast who seem to know just what to do with the script and make it their own. Sandra Oh, Patrick Dempsey, Ellen Pompeo, T.R. Knight, Isiah Washington, and the rest of the crew make Thursday nights at 9 the place to be. I love how the show is based on the personal lives of these surgeons, but how often your personal life will get mixed up with your career whether you want it to or not.

The show is sad at times, it's funny, it's wild, but at no point am I ever bored. I attempted to interview Shonda Rhimes, the super-successful creator of Grey's Anatomy, but am still trying to get past ABC publicity to get a chance with her. It's hard as I'm sure she's super busy, being so high-demand and all.

So you're listening Ms. Rhimes, I'd love to get the chance to interview you! Your show is amazing!

Why don't you all check it out so you can tell me how you like it?

3 comments:

Joanna said...

I think Sara Ramirez is pretty too, but my husband doesnt. We have had conversations about it before. And she does carry her weight well. Its not like she is bulging out all over the place. I thought she looked good in the episode where she was dancing in her underwear.

T.P. Jefferson said...

Well I guess it's okay that your husband doesn't think Sara is pretty. As long as he thinks you're pretty, I guess you can't complain...lol

Paris David said...

I love Grey's Anatomy and I think Sara is so pretty too. She's got gorgeous eyes and hair and I applaud Shonda Rhimes for putting size 12 women on that show of all different races!