Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Will it ever end?

I am so sick of this presidential election.

I'm tired of the commentators, the primaries, the delegate count, the popular vote, the superdelegrate conversation - EVERYTHING. Everywhere I look, everything I hear, everything I see has to do with who will occupy the White House in January 2008. As much as I want that person to be Barack Obama, I'm a little tired of hearing about it.

The back and forth between Hillary and Obama is getting old - quick. I mean, I know she's not running just to personally piss me off, but come on! Someone throw in the towel - please!

No matter what the returns in Pennsylvania say, I say let's call this thing! Let's unify the Democratic party and look forward to November. I beg you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you- its completely exhausting. Pennsylvania is only making this thing drag out even longer. I rarely watch tv and avoid anything to do with main stream media. It's simply sickening to watch them focus on such trivial sound bites and "issues" while our country is seriously hurting right now.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more, it seems like this campaigning has been going on for years.