No real theme here today, just things I've been thinking....
- Grant Hill and Tamia are expecting! How cute is that?! I love this couple and I think they are a perfect match. Of course I don't know what goes on behind closed doors, but on the surface they just look like they are very much in love. I also saw Tamia on Montel Williams show and she was very honest about being a mom and wife while also maintaining her career as a singer. She seems really down to earth. I like that. I don't think I would be intimidated if I met her, which is more than I can say for Miss Beyonce. I love Bee, but I would be so nervous meeting her. She's way too fly for me. :)
- Can I just say I'm loving Tia Williams' blog? I mean, wow! I can not WAIT to have that type of career. I want to do it all - blogger, entrepreneur, author, editor, photographer, etc.
I want to have the ultimate career. I look up to her as one of the people in this ultra-crazy biz. I love reading her commentary on everything from love and life to makeup and hair tips. She even inspired me to do something with my hair besides my current two options of up in a ponytail or down in a soft bob. And THAT'S saying something.
- Less than two months away from graduation! CAN.NOT.WAIT! This is something that has been years in the making and I can't wait to have that piece of paper in my hand that says I am a college graduate. Now the next phase of my life begins.
- Don't tell anybody, but I think I found my blog soul mate. He's funny and charming and he probably doesn't realize I've got my eye on him as a potential blogging buddy. I've just been lurking on his site for the past two weeks, but he's got serious potential. He's a dad, and has a pretty, successful wife. Exactly what I'm looking for!
- I need a job. In the worst way. Even though my hospital bills were wiped out, I was depressed to discover my bank account is quickly dwindling, faster than you can say, "Can I hold a dollar?" Hopefully, my new endeavor will help me out in this department. (More details on that later....)
Well, I just put the little one to sleep, so I guess I'd better catch up on that beauty rest myself. Maybe tomorrow I'll give you some details about my upcoming project. Stay tuned!