Monday, January 22, 2007

It's awards season!

Tomorrow morning, Oscar nominations will be announced! I'm predicting that Jennifer Hudson, Eddie Murphy and maybe Jamie Foxx will all get nods. But if I had my way, I would nominate Keith Robinson, who played C.C. White, Effie White's songwriter brother. He's been overlooked and I think his performance, along with Jennifer and Jamie, really made the movie what it was. Anika Noni Rose who played Lorrell also had a great performance as well. Keep your fingers crossed for them tomorrow!

1 comment:

Paris David said...

Thank you for reminding me about these nominations coming tomorrow Tara. I should get up early to write about them. Not! I love my sleep.

But I appreciate the reminder so I can check when I do wake up. Go Will! Go Forest! Go Jennifer!