Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The nerve of some people....

I wound up on the Blogger's Choice Awards homepage today and I have to say I was outraged.

After browsing the site for a few minutes to see if I could find any new interesting blogs, I decided, "Hey, let me do a little search to see if I'm nominated for anything."

I enter in "Thatjournalist" in the little search box and hit Enter.

No results found.

How am I not nominated? Not even in the category of Hottest Mommy Bloggers.

Somebody better do a recount - That's all I'm saying :)

2 comments:

Paula Neal Mooney said...

Don't you worry hot mommy blogger that journalist...

I'm sure some other hot mommy blogger paula mooney hint hint will nominate you not long after she gets her confirmation email...

But I gotta catch Robin Thicke on American Idol tonight!

Paula Neal Mooney said...

you are now nominated!

I hope they automatically include a screen shot...